2mm thick

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a truly exceptional K.unt he is then, the type of K.unt who would have gotten a fkin good hiding 15 years ago...........Did you ask him what would happen :RpS_confused:
How can you measure .1 mm , this cannot be serious, he must have a chip or a grudge or as above

What a truly exceptional K.unt he is then, the type of K.unt who would have gotten a fkin good hiding 15 years ago...........Did you ask him what would happen :RpS_confused:

i am sure that he would have had an accident.

LOL.........I'm trying not to let this wind me up now...........it's Saturday night :RpS_thumbsup:

But I'm feeling :RpS_cursing:

Right let's all go out and kill all the site agents.

And electricians.

And people who reverse onto main roads without stopping/looking/giving a fuk.

:)

you should tell the agent, dont be a pratt all your life, have a day off!
A site agent once spat his dummy out at us and shouted "this is my job and ill run as i like" To which my old mate replied "you couldnt run a greasy stick up a dogsarse you pr1ck!?". Ha ha we were in the pub for opening time happy days!.

A site agent once spat his dummy out at us and shouted "this is my job and ill run as i like" To which my old mate replied "you couldnt run a greasy stick up a dogsarse you pr1ck!?". Ha ha we were in the pub for opening time happy days!.
Sometimes the need to be told..

Status
Not open for further replies.