23 year old from Leicester looking for work!

Hi everyone!

My name is Edward Johnson, I'm 23 and from Narborough, Leicestershire. I have recently just got back into plastering after having a year out to go and work in a factory realized I made a big mistake and want to get back into plastering once again and for good!!

So I have my city & guilds Level 2 qualification & registered as self employed, I'm a hard working young man, willing to put the effort in to reep the rewards in the future. Before anyone asks, no I'm not after loads of money per day like some young lads expect straight away if someone can take me under there wing and be willing to pay £40-£50 a day while I get my confidence up back in it and also my speed, I would be very grateful indeed.
I can skim to a good standard, can't put loads and loads on but can leave a crisp job. I can also do a little bit of boarding too. Never done rendering outside of college but would love to be able to do it!
I have my own van and all my own tools too. I dont mind working long hours, traveling or even staying in digs during the week if the work is far away...

I'm just a young lad who is a keen young plasterer, hard working, very mature for my age and just wants to succeed in life and in work!

My mobile number is 07736 840 380 and my landline number is 0116 286 7633
Email address is: edward.johnson11@hotmail.co.uk

Thank you!

Never seen it as training competition the good guys who get on generally move on and stay in touch and become work mates in future i.e. Reliable help either way.
Also the s**t ones drift and you never hear of them again.

All the very best Ted, that sort of grounded attitude will serve you well into the future. Very refreshing, I am sure that with diligence you will get a start somewhere.
Good luck, and welcome.