16-18 yr olds required for Plastering Apprenticeship

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Geason

We have a wonderful opportunity for 2 16-18 yr olds looking at a plastering apprenticeship.

Company is based in Leeds, West Yorkshire

Short description

This is an expert Plastering company in Leeds, provides services which cover minor improvements to complete renovations and refurbishment projects. With a team of over 20 licensed and certified workforce, each of them has experience and knowledge of all aspects of construction and building.

Full description

You will be working on both residential and commercial properties. You will be completing the following tasks in additional to mixing plaster you will be:

Using a cement mixer

Plastering walls

Working at heights

Chopping old plaster of walls

General labouring duties

Basic tool knowledge: As using tools is necessary

Calling Amie: 0151 285 3830 / 07595821286

Or E-mail: amie.boylan@geason.co.uk

Hi Dan, we could look for you but we usually don't place apprenticeships that far away due to them having to come into our training academy for 2 weeks at the start of the program and again throughout the 2 year apprenticeship.

Our academy is in Altrincham, but its up to you if you think they will be prepared to travel then I will certainly ask Amie to call you?

thanks
Lynn

Hi Dan, we could look for you but we usually don't place apprenticeships that far away due to them having to come into our training academy for 2 weeks at the start of the program and again throughout the 2 year apprenticeship.

Our academy is in Altrincham, but its up to you if you think they will be prepared to travel then I will certainly ask Amie to call you?

thanks
Lynn

Lynn.

if they have to.travel that far i wouldnt worry about it. we have a college local to us so cant see anyone wanting to travel if there alocal one.

thanks anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.