110 Jenny

Members online

HLR External Renders

What's the best Jenny about for running my 110 machine ? It's
M200, we use a van guard with our 3 phase would be ideal if they made one in 110 ?

Last edited:
Yes it will it's just some jobs where there's loads of trades on site unplugging and plugging things in would just be better having a Jenny On the van i think,

Yes it will it's just some jobs where there's loads of trades on site unplugging and plugging things in would just be better having a Jenny On the van i think,

i found this problem with 110v machines. its not like u can just plug into a spare socket. it must be totally free and close enough so a genny is usually only option.
then the 230v socket you plug into with ur transformer so u may aswell go straight in with a 230v machine.

anyway i have made up a lead that u can plug tstraight into ur 3 phase outlet with an adapter to a 230v female socket then u can just plug your transformer into that and run the machine.
not ideal because of the extra kit but saves you buying a new generator

This would be ideal but the the thing is My Jenny will be on my van with My k4 and the 110 will be with the lads on there's so will both be on different jobs