1 days work in watford

Status
Not open for further replies.

gps

I need a spread on monday in watford if anyone is interested it is a small hall, which includes a ceiling and a couple of walls with some bonding required no more than about 20 metres really although there is some fiddly bits  ie pipes and gas electric meter i can only pay one hundred but will be cash 9am start through to finish email if your interested i can pick up from luton stevenage areas if required. thanks. NO CHANCERS

sorry gps busy monday otherwise I would have.
Shout if you get anything else in the area.
I'm in Luton and have wheels

no worries mate, i thought there would of been one or two takers with alot of people saying its quiet but, i will just have to finish the job of a day late which shouldnt be a problem as there are a couple of extras im doing.

i find if i need to sub anything out to a decent bloke i can trust i really need to give him the price i quoted which in that case, with the f"kabout round the electrics would be around 200, give the lad 140, give him 3 bags, still made 50 quid off him...1 set really
make 50 quid off 1 bloke per set and youll never have to pick a trowel up again....

sorry bout that gp but for a one off thats a days work even if its only 20m its still a day with the hardwall etc
stay with the guy and look after him and youre lookin at less than 100 maybe 80?
drop him off and expect him to look after the punter..one off...??

it was to help me finish a job i was on, so i wouldnt of dropped a guy off and let him get on with it,i would of been there, also one hundred cash in hand does represent about 125 on the books which alot of firms pay anyway.

I'm paying 40% tax so it's more than that gross.
Nearer £167 for the day.

Cash in hand, turn up slap it on, leave. I'd do it no worries.

why r u paying 40% isnt it anything over 800 a week is 40% below that is standard tax do u not work as a sole trader then

because I earn over the tax threshold in my other job.
It knocks on so any income is taxed at 40%
:mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.