1 big room board & skim, west mids (Dudley)

Members online

DannyB0y

Hi all,
I’ve had a rear extension built which has high vaulted ceilings. I’ve insulated the roof and currently putting up the AVCL barrier.
Would anyone be interested in coming to look at the job or giving a rough quote.
Looking at 52.5 insulated board for ceilings.
I’ve attached a few pics for reference but can send further details if needed.
Thanks all & take it easy.
Dan

Attachments

• IMG_1460.jpeg
    IMG_1460.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 128
  • IMG_1465.jpeg
    IMG_1465.jpeg
    4.5 MB · Views: 118
  • IMG_1466.jpeg
    IMG_1466.jpeg
    2.8 MB · Views: 127
  • IMG_1462.jpeg
    IMG_1462.jpeg
    3.4 MB · Views: 119
  • IMG_1463.jpeg
    IMG_1463.jpeg
    3.6 MB · Views: 124
A very nice extension. I would enjoy boarding that with my board lifter. Pity it is not in Essex/Suffolk.

A very nice extension. I would enjoy boarding that with my board lifter. Pity it is not in Essex/Suffolk.
Thanks very much buddy, I was contemplating getting myself a lifter & boarding it myself but figured you professional folk would do it allot faster than it would take me

It’s not letting me mate, possibly because your a new member.. if you click on your profile you might have a message there

not sure if you managed to drop an email over last night mate but not received anything as yet (no rush, just wanted to make sure you got the correct email address)
Hi mate, pretty sure the email went through, will double check now and get back to you

Lol now I’m worried….

In my defence (your honor) I did try to reply in a private message but I couldn’t for some reason, and the public response was vetted by the mods before it went public.

But for the future, now I know….so guessing the “naughty nephew” jpg will be justified-lol
Probably better to keep all personal details to private message.
You don’t want to get sent the "Naughty Nephew" jpg, @Stevieo likes do that.